Download LATEX Template
DOI Notification: Dear authors, we have been supplying a UNIQUE DOI number for each published paper since 01.01.2016.
2015 Global Impact and Quality Factor 0.654
Abstracting and Indexing
- Doaj The Directory of Open Access Journals is a service that indexes high quality, peer reviewed Open Access research journals, periodicals and their articles' metadata. The Directory aims to be comprehensive and cover all open access academic journals that use an appropriate quality control system (see below for definitions) and is not limited to particular languages or subject areas. The Directory aims to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access academic journals—regardless of size and country of origin—thereby promoting their visibility, usage and impact.
Zentralblatt MATH (zbMATH) is the world’s most comprehensive and longest running abstracting and reviewing service in pure and applied mathematics. It is produced by the Berlin office of FIZ Karlsruhe – Leibniz Institute for Information Infrastructure GmbH (FIZ Karlsruhe). Editors are the European Mathematical Society (EMS), FIZ Karlsruhe, and the Heidelberg Academy of Sciences and Humanities. zbMATH is distributed by Springer. The zbMATH database contains more than 3 million bibliographic entries with reviews or abstracts currently drawn from more than 3,000 journals and serials, and 170,000 books. The coverage starts in 1826 and is complete from 1868 to the present by the integration of the “Jahrbuch über die Fortschritte der Mathematik” database. About 7,000 active expert reviewers from all over the world contribute reviews to zbMATH.
- Infobase Index InfoBase Index is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature from all over the world. InfoBase Index holds indexed records from active, authoritative journals. With InfoBase’s broad-ranging, authoritative coverage, you can be confident that you are not missing any critical information. InfoBase Index indexes articles from all over the world, with the database growing every day. The result is an exhaustive database that assists research in every field. Most of the journal titles are peer-reviewed, with new journal titles being added to the collection regularly. InfoBase Index aims at increasing the visibility of open access scholarly journals, thereby promoting their increased usage and impact
- Index Copernicus is an online database of user-contributed information, including scientist profiles, as well as of scientific institutions, publications and projects established in 1999 in Poland. The database has several productivity assessment tools which allow to track the impact of scientific works and publications, individual scientists, or research institutions. In addition to the productivity aspects, the Index Copernicus also offers the traditional abstracting and indexing of scientific publications.
- ProQuest is committed to empowering researchers and librarians around the world. Its innovative information content and technologies increase the productivity of students, scholars, professionals and the libraries that serve them.
- Dergi Park(ULAKBIM) is Turkish academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers.
- MathSci.Net (AMS) is the electronic version of Mathematical Reviews and Current Mathematical Publications published monthly by the American Mathematical Society (AMS). It indexes material published from 1940 to date, covering all areas of pure and applied mathematics.
- EBSCOhost databases are the most-used, premium online information resources for tens of thousands of institutions worldwide, representing millions of end users.
- J-GATE is an electronic gateway to global e-journal literature. Launched in 2001 by Informatics India Limited, J-Gate provides seamless access to millions of journal articles available online offered by 13,238 Publishers. It presently has a massive database of journal literature, indexed from 45,093 e-journals with links to full text at publisher sites. J-Gate also plans to support online subscription to journals, electronic document delivery, archiving and other related services.
- WorldCAT is the world's largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
- Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, Researchers can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites. Google Scholar helps researchers to find relevant work across the world of scholarly research.
- Genamics JournalSeek is the largest completely categorized database of freely available journal information available on the internet. The database presently contains 100101 titles. Journal information includes the Searching this information allows the rapid identification of potential journals to publish your research in, as well as allow you to find new journals of interest to your field.
- Research Bible is a free academic database that indexes and provides open access to peer-reviewed journals, full text papers, research conferences and positions.
- Registered Data Providers (OCLC) develops and promotes interoperability standards that aim to facilitate the efficient dissemination of content. The Open Archives Initiative has its roots in an effort to enhance access to e-print archives as a means of increasing the availability of scholarly communication. Continued support of this work remains a cornerstone of the Open Archives program. The fundamental technological framework and standards that are developing to support this work are, however, independent of the both the type of content offered and the economic mechanisms surrounding that content, and promise to have much broader relevance in opening up access to a range of digital materials.
- DAIJ (Directory of abstract indexing for Journals) help full to search or browsing by Journal series and name, volume title, areas of interest, and technology/industry group, as well as comprehensive search and open access to abstract and full paper. The main purpose and target of this directory is to serve as an association for researcher and journals. The general aim and responsibilities to build the research and development activities in different branches of engineering and the advancement of general welfare.
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS) was founded by renowned scientists. A group of 70 scientist from various countries in different disciplines are started SIS with specific objective of providing quality information to the researcher. SIS offering academic database services to researcher. It's mainly: citation indexing, analysis, and maintains citation databases covering thousands of academic journals, books, proceedings and any approved documents SIS maintains academic database services to researchers, journal editors and publishers.
- The Global Impact & quality Factor (GIF) provides quantitative and qualitative tool for ranking, evaluating and categorizing the journals for academic evaluation and excellence. This factor is used for evaluating the prestige of journals. The evaluation is carried out by considering the factors like peer review originality, scientific quality, technical editing quality, editorial quality and regularity.
- Advanced Science Index is an indexing service indexes publisher including publishers of scientific and art materials . It is aiming at rapid evaluation and indexing of all local and international scientific or media publisher.