• Publisher: BİSKA Bilisim Company, Yildiz Technical University, Teknopark
• Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Mustafa Bayram
• Contact Person: Prof. Mustafa Bayram
• Editor In-Chief Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Editor In-Chief Phone: +90 533 818 50 65
•FEE: (No Article Processing Charges)
• ISSN Online: 2149-7168
• Peer Review Type: Single blind review
• The journal does not charge any article submission or processing charges, curently.
• Policy of Screening for Plagiarism: Each manuscript is scanned in Ithenticate Plagiarism System before evaluation. http://www.ithenticate.com/
• DOI: Not Yet.
• Postal Address: Yildiz Technical University, Davutpasa Campus, Çiftehavuzlar mah. Eski Londra asfaltı cad.151/1g b2 blok bahçe katı iç kapı no: 140 Esenler/İstanbul
• The Average Time from Submission to Publication: 3 months
• Type of Publications: Research, Short communications, Technical notes, Letters, Editorials, Case reports, Lecture notes, Keynote speeches, Conference extended papers, Book reviews etc., Please contact us for any other types.
Template: Download Paper Template
Communication in Mathematical Modeling and Applications is an international mathematical journal devoted exclusively to the publication of high-quality research papers in the fields of mathematical sciences and critical reviews in the area.
The journal emphasis on important developments in Applied Mathematics and Modeling, Analysis and its Applications, Applied Algebra and its Applications, Geometry and its Applications, Algebraic Statistics and its Applications as well as Algebraic Topology and its Applications.
Communication in Mathematical Modeling and Applications supports the publication of original material which involve the complete solution of significant problems in the above disciplines.
Communication in Mathematical Modeling and Applications also encourages the publication of timely and thorough survey articles on current trends in the theory and applications of the recent mathematical problems.
Please see the Guide for Authors for information on articles submission.
Prof. Dr. Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2016 Publishers Mustafa Bayram. All Rights Reserved