• Publisher: BİSKA Bilisim Company, Yildiz Technical University, Teknopark
• Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Aydin Secer
• Contact Person: Prof. Aydin Secer
• ISSN Online: 2149-7168
• Peer Review Type(Single blind review): The names of the reviewers are hidden from the author. This is the traditional method of reviewing and is the most common type by far. Reviewer anonymity allows for impartial decisions – the reviewers will not be influenced by the authors. Authors may be concerned that reviewers in their field could delay publication, giving the reviewers a chance to publish first. Reviewers may use their anonymity as justification for being unnecessarily critical or harsh when commenting on the authors’ work.
The journal does not charge any article submission or processing charges
• Policy of Screening for Plagiarism: The plagiarism according to our journal defined as follow:
(i) regardless of the source of the copied text or idea;
(ii) regardless of whether the author(s) of the text or idea which you have copied actually copied that text or idea from another source;
(iii) regardless of whether or not the authorship of the text or idea which you copy is known;
(iv) regardless of the nature of your text (journal paper/article, webpage, book chapter, paper submitted for college course, etc) into which you copy the text or idea;
(v) regardless of whether or not the author of the source of the copied material gives permission for the material to be copied; and
(vi) regardless of whether you are or are not the author of the source of the copied text or idea (self plagiarism).
To prevent Plagiarism:
Each manuscript is scanned in Ithenticate Plagiarism System before evaluation. We use Ithenticate Software to prevent plagiarism. Please see: http://www.ithenticate.com/
• DOI: Not Yet.
• Postal Address: Yildiz Technical University, Davutpasa Campus, Çiftehavuzlar mah. Eski Londra asfaltı cad.151/1g b2 blok bahçe katı iç kapı no: 140 Esenler/İstanbul
• The Average Time from Submission to Publication: 3 months
• Type of Publications: Research, Short communications, Technical notes, Letters, Editorials, Case reports, Lecture notes, Keynote speeches, Conference extended papers, Book reviews etc., Please contact us for any other types.
Template: Download Paper Template
Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics is an international mathematical journal devoted exclusively to the publication of high-quality research papers in the fields of mathematical sciences and critical reviews in the area.
The journal emphasis on important developments in Applied Mathematics and Modeling, Analysis and its Applications, Applied Algebra and its Applications, Geometry and its Applications, Algebraic Statistics and its Applications as well as Algebraic Topology and its Applications.
Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics supports the publication of original material which involve the complete solution of significant problems in the above disciplines.
Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics also encourages the publication of timely and thorough survey articles on current trends in the theory and applications of the recent mathematical problems.
Please see the Guide for Authors for information on articles submission.
Editor In-Chief and Owner of the "Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics".
Prof. Aydin Secer