• Publisher: BİSKA Bilisim Company, Yildiz Technical University, Teknopark
• Editor-in-Chief: Assoc. Prof. Aydin Secer
• ISSN Online: 2149-7168
• The journal does not charge any article submission or processing charges
• We use Ithenticate for Plagiarism Checking: http://www.ithenticate.com/
• DOI: Not Yet.
• Postal Address: Yildiz Technical University, Davutpasa Campus, Çiftehavuzlar mah. Eski Londra asfaltı cad.151/1g b2 blok bahçe katı iç kapı no: 140 Esenler/İstanbul
• The Average Time from Submission to Publication: 3 months
• Type of Publications: Research, Short communications, Technical notes, Letters, Editorials, Case reports, Lecture notes, Keynote speeches, Conference extended papers, Book reviews etc., Please contact us for any other types.
Template: Download Paper Template
Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics is an international mathematical journal devoted exclusively to the publication of high-quality research papers in the fields of mathematical sciences and critical reviews in the area.
The journal emphasis on important developments in Applied Mathematics and Modeling, Analysis and its Applications, Applied Algebra and its Applications, Geometry and its Applications, Algebraic Statistics and its Applications as well as Algebraic Topology and its Applications.
Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics supports the publication of original material which involve the complete solution of significant problems in the above disciplines.
Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics also encourages the publication of timely and thorough survey articles on current trends in the theory and applications of the recent mathematical problems.
Please see the Guide for Authors for information on articles submission.
Editor In-Chief and Owner of the "Journal of Abstract and Computational Mathematics".
Assoc. Prof. Aydin Secer