The 2023 hybrid Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity aims to provide a place where scientists exchange recent developments, discoveries, and progress in Nonlinear Science and Complexity. It aims to present the fundamental and frontier theories and techniques for modern science and technology. Also, to stimulate more research interest in the exploration of nonlinear science and complexity. The conference will focus on fundamental theories and principles, analytical and symbolic approaches, computational techniques in nonlinear physical science, and nonlinear mathemaics.
The 2023 Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity is hosted hybrid by the Biruni University, Turkey, for five days ( 10-15, July 2023).
Some of the topics of interest in Nonlinear Science and Complexity are included but not limited to:
- Nonlinear dynamical systems
- Nonlinear electronic circuits
- Nonlinear classical and fractional differential equations and applications
- Modeling of nonlinear processes in biology, oceanography, and other areas
- Nonlinear dynamics and engineering nonlinearity
- Discontinuous dynamical systems and control
- Synchronization and chaos control
- Complex Systems
- Complexity in Physics and Chemistry
- Biological and (Bio)Medical Complexity
- Neurodynamics and brain dynamics
- Social dynamics and complexity
- Switching systems with impulses
- Data-driven dynamical systems
- Mathematical methods in artificial intelligence
All accepted papers will be published in “Journal of Vibration Testing and System Dynamics” and the Journal “Discontinuity, Nonlinearity, and Complexity” indexed by Scopus and zbMATH. The selected contributions will be published in a Chapter book by Springer.